WHO IS IT FOR?
• You, a motivated student wanting to break into an inter-cultural experience in an English speaking, British system of schooling set in a climate-friendly and playful Mediterranean island State where school friends are easy to make.
• An entry level of English from intermediate plus (B1+) upwards for High School ages 13 to 15 years included
• An entry level of English from higher intermediate (B2) upwards for Senior High School ages 16 to 18 years included
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• English speaking classes with Maltese students throughout your stay
• A three-day pre-school orientation giving you the essential guidance and help to transition into your new environment
• 1 year or 2 terms (1 semester) High School or Senior High School programme at a Maltese school selected according to your education profile and testimonials
• Accommodation sharing a room in a hospitable and caring host family
• Full-board meal-plan –wholesome breakfast, packed lunch, hot evening meal
• NSTS pastoral care and welfare support complemented by your exemplary behaviour and 24/7 emergency support service throughout your stay in Malta
• Airport welcome, arrival and departure transfers and introductory meeting
START DATES AND DURATION
• Last Monday in September for duration of one school year
• First Monday in January for duration of 2 school terms (1 semester)
OPTIONAL ADD-ON LESSONS/ACTIVITIES ON BOOKING BEFORE GETTING TO MALTA
• An 8 week English preparatory course of 15 hours per week from 01 August for applicants having not having required level of English