Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and you want to tell that special someone how you feel about him / her, but repeating ‘I love you’ is not quite explaining it enough? Let us expand your vocabulary and use these phrases instead:
- You mean the world to me.
- My heart smiles when I think of you.
- I adore everything about you.
- I feel blessed to have you in my life.
- You make my heart beat faster.
- The day I met you was when I started living.
- I would give up my WiFi connection for you.
- You are my oxygen.
+1. If you’re single: stand in front of a mirror and repeat all of the above because you are amazing!
Happy Valentine’s Day!