The deadline for KA1: Mobility of individuals has been announced – 1st February 2018 12.00 (Brussels time)!
Send us your mandate or any other project related documentation you may need for successful submission. We will be more than happy to help!
NSTS delivers quality programs for the project participants and as a partner we can offer you the following services:
- Work placements and internships for project participants (not sure about sector? Ask us!);
- Seminars, workshops, and professional visits;
- Courses for teachers and professionals (ask for the list of courses in 2018);
- Accommodation: host families, shared accommodation and student residences etc.;
- English language courses in our accredited and certified language school;
- Local transport and airport transfers;
- Cultural visits, and other free-time activities
- Administration, monitoring and regular meetings with the project participants;
- Documentation: Certificates, Europasses, Final reports etc.
For more information get in touch with Lucia Guglielmi