NSTS English Language Institute is delighted to be officially recognised for its expertise. The Eaquals Inspectors identified points of excellence in the following categories: Management and Administration, Learning Environment and External Communications. EAQUALS– Excellence in Language Education is an internationally renowned association within the language training sector. It is aimed at promoting and guaranteeing high quality language teaching. What Eaquals said about NSTS English Language Institute?
NSTS English Language Institute was inspected by Eaquals in July 2014 and met the high standards required for Eaquals accreditation. The teaching, the course programmes, as well as the course organisation, the learning resources, testing and evaluation were all judged to be of high quality. It was found that the institution takes great care to protect the welfare of its clients and staff, and all publicity materials produced by the institution are accurate and truthful.
Why an Eaquals school, why the NSTS English Language Institute? When you choose an Eaquals-accredited school for your language training requirements you can be mainly sure of the following:
- the teaching is effective, well-planned and enjoyable
- the teaching staff are well-qualified and well-trained with an access to extensive teaching resources
- a tried and tested teaching/learning system with a clearly defined curriculum and syllabus
- language learning objectives and assessment are based upon CEFR levels and principles
- all information published by an Eaquals school is carefully checked in Eaquals inspections
- Eaquals-accredited members are committed to providing clear, accurate and complete information about all aspects of the courses and services they offer
- Eaquals inspectors check that accredited members have met all the relevant legal requirements
- Eaquals scheme focuses on the school in action and the actual experience of students and clients, not just on processes and documentation
- Internal and external quality assurance procedures